Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
estimated price range on each one?
nerd.gif
An arm, a leg and your first born child

Feeling this collab. Might have to grab the dot shot jacket. The duffle would be dope depending on how big it is. Need the hat at least.

Black coaches jacket is dope too I'll think about it in May

Last edited:
backpack for anything over 150 is a pass.. its not $200 dope[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hope that duffle bag is under 200$, need a new backpack for college 

Hopefully the price on the dot shot is not too high

Hope that duffle bag is under 200$, need a new backpack for college 

Hopefully the price on the dot shot is not too high

I'm glad I got to purchas the backpack from the first drop. It's exactly what I need for school and has a sleeve for my laptop.

I'm with you on the dot shot as well. As long as the price isn't too high. I can do around 150 max.

Question about early links:

I've tried using them but when a link is not live and you put in the address bar it just reverts you back to supremeny.com/shop and might put you in the all category.

Any body have a tip on how to keep refreshing the early link itself? without having to continuously paste it in the address bar...

Backpack is nice, but I want to see the price on that coaches.  I'm sure everyone will be going for black, but it's the one thing that stood out the most to me just because it's something I could see myself wearing pretty regularly.

Welcome to Supreme, Lol....comin.
nah i'm just saying, regular duffle's are like 158? and the backpacks last tnf were 148, compared to base supreme backpack prices are 148
Question about early links:

I've tried using them but when a link is not live and you put in the address bar it just reverts you back to supremeny.com/shop and might put you in the all category.

Any body have a tip on how to keep refreshing the early link itself? without having to continuously paste it in the address bar...
just send it to yourself as a pm on nt and you can continously click on it

nah i'm just saying, regular duffle's are like 158? and the backpacks last tnf were 148, compared to base supreme backpack prices are 148
I get it. Although this is a duffle/backpack so bonus dollars added! Haha

And can we keep the tips to a zero maximum in here. Just take it to PM so lurkers can't feed.

I was digging it as well. Depending on the price it will be a cop or pass.

There's going to be no use for the denim jacket here in NY as the weather is getting better.

Same reason why I'm not copping. I think the dot shot jacket is clean. I just cant do denim on denim.

they killed this collection imo. i got last years tnf jacket so don't need another. the yellow version is surprising the hardest, usually a color like that is the red-headed stepchild. shot jacket is really nice too. and the bags are phenomenal. this is the kind of drop i wouldn't be mad to see folks camping, cause there's no way you get everything in one order lol

they killed this collection imo. i got last years tnf jacket so don't need another. the yellow version is surprising the hardest, usually a color like that is the red-headed stepchild. shot jacket is really nice too. and the bags are phenomenal. this is the kind of drop i wouldn't be mad to see folks camping, cause there's no way you get everything in one order lol
Yeah, I'm a big fan of what i've seen so far. Dunno if I'll go with that Alabama Tuxedo they put together but I definitely will cop coaches jacket and duffle/backpack. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom