Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably try for the dot shot jacket and save it just in case I miss out on the coaches jacket. The black one is my priority out of this drop. Won't be wearing either til the Fall since it's about to be May and getting nice out in NYC

Yeah, I'm a big fan of what i've seen so far. Dunno if I'll go with that Alabama Tuxedo they put together but I definitely will cop coaches jacket and duffle/backpack. 
yeah may cop the coach jacket in either black or yellow. can't do the others with the stars on them

The Paisly print jackets from last season were 368, so I would expect this seasons denim jacket to be around that price point.

The navy denim is a deal breaker for me though, I would've rather seen the jacket made in a black denim.

Those coaches jackets though :smokin the hype will build on those, just like the international coach jackets from earlier this season.

I may be in the minority here, but I'm liking the navy star one the most.

Was hoping for a sick tnf collab but i don't see my self wearing any of this denim crap. welp money saved again.

Coach jacket doesn't come out until May 14th 

Edit: Going for Duffle bag or Day pack, game day decision.

Last edited:
I'd be in for the black coaches jacket if it didn't have the logo on the back =\

Backpack is pretty nice but I already copped the black one from the first drop :D

Hope everyone aims at the jackets first. I just need the back pack and I'm out before the sell out
Coaches jacket is coming in May so that won't help much. Other jacket might take away some attention but I believe there's only one color so that will sell out quick and people may be gunning for other stuff within a few seconds.

Like the TNF coaches jacket, just wish there wasn't a huge *** TNF logo on the back.. I might as well just cop the black international coaches if that is what it comes down to, International logo > TNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom