Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know if the backpack has a laptop compartment? my new position gives me a laptop in case i have to work from home

Soho line still wrapped around the block after 5pm - I'll hopefully do my damage tomorrow. I don't think I've seen it that bad before. Weird, so many on social media panned this season and now it's looking like the online drop is gonna be hellish.

Soho line still wrapped around the block after 5pm - I'll hopefully do my damage tomorrow. I don't think I've seen it that bad before. Weird, so many on social media panned this season and now it's looking like the online drop is gonna be hellish.

Yea ima just go tomorrow

Price list:

Astronaut Hooded $128
Butterfly Ashtray $32
Classic Logo L/S TOP $88
Corduroy Classic $44
Hanes Boxer Brief $36
Kiddie Fire Extingusiher $60
Legs Pin $8
Mini Butterfly Knife $18
Mirror Keychain $12
Mophie Power $58
Neil Young Tee $44
Specialized Sports Bottle $18
Weekday Pillbox $8
What we Want Tee $32
Faux Fur Coat: $360
Hooded Hockey Top: $128
Broadway 5-Panel: $40
Bacchanal Deck: $49
Taped Seam: $298
MA-1: $288
Schott A-2: $698

Last edited:
think boxers will be a restocked item similar to the Hanes Tees? I want both colors but if I already have to split orders on the photo tee thanks to all the new Neil Young fans Id rather wait till they restock.

camping out was good. was mad cold but i met a lot of cool guys and had some fun. just a little bit disappointing was that there were so many people cutting the line and the security guy being a **** because he just let people in who didn't even camp. i was there since 5pm and got into the store at about 12:30 - thats 2 hours after it opened. but still had a good time there and copped everything i wanted besides the bomber because it was 288 lol. just as a tip: you gotta ask fr the beach ball otherwise you will probably not get it. its for free though

SUPLA - Any more beach balls / Astronaut Hoody in Grey? Might swing by tomorrow if anything..

Anybody know the quality on the fire extinguishers? Supreme lettering printed/engraved/vinyl'd on it? :nerd:

camping out was good. was mad cold but i met a lot of cool guys and had some fun. just a little bit disappointing was that there were so many people cutting the line and the security guy being a **** because he just let people in who didn't even camp. i was there since 5pm and got into the store at about 12:30 - thats 2 hours after it opened. but still had a good time there and copped everything i wanted besides the bomber because it was 288 lol. just as a tip: you gotta ask fr the beach ball otherwise you will probably not get it. its for free though
View media item 1410587

Just curious, how old are you dude?

they closed at 7:30. Prob like 30 people ahead of me. But i was mad close. Waited in the line for 2 and a half hours for nothing. Froze my *** off for nothing. **** ruined my night lmao im pretty ******* pissed tbh

they closed at 7:30. Prob like 30 people ahead of me. But i was mad close. Waited in the line for 2 and a half hours for nothing. Froze my *** off for nothing. **** ruined my night lmao im pretty ******* pissed tbh
thats actually pretty kind from them to close later and open earlier too. their day was busy as **** today

I warned people in here about first day drops 
laugh.gif

I didn't hear about stock info. But people were copping out for sure. Online for me next week. First and last time i do a supreme line lol
its alright if you are in time. was my first time doing that but it worked for me. and i guess today was just crazy and no comparison to other drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom