Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if you want I can post better pictures once I get home... But by the end of today I'm sure you guys will know what colors to get, price etc. I'm also wondering if they made the shirts a little bigger size wise this season. These shirts seem bigger than the last couple of seasons...

Last edited:
Neil tee sold well? So I take it on next week if it drops I should place the tee order then come back for what else I want?

That trip reset shirt come in any other colors besides white and black?

Looks like I'm just trying online next week. I don't know if I have to do the hockey hoodie first but it seems like it sold well... Hope its easy

Neil T sold really well... There was 9 year olds walking out with Neil Ts.

From what I seen the Trip Reset Shirts came in Black, White, and Grey they didn't have anything else on display that I can confirm.

Those neil tees on ebay are meaning retail or bust for me.

Yes. That's why I went ahead and did a proxy- I knew what time it was lol

Any one know if the mophie is still in stock in the nyc store? I'm gonna try to head down and cop that after 5

Still gonna be a line sadly.

Went to DSM this morning line was 100+ Deep.

View media item 1410021

Yup, showed up around 9 after having something else to do and figured I'd take a chance. Line was a bit shorter than your pic but was enough to make me turn around and head to the office. Now that my photo tee is secured, I should be able to get my other stuff and cop for others I promised

came in here to ask if big headed people could cop and be good, guess not. they need to drop some S fitteds without ugly patches on the side. :\

I got the S 6 panel last season and I'm a 7 5/8. I'd also pay good money for them to do another run of caps with Ebbets. Not a big fan of New Era with their spotty sizing.

Stepped outside on my porch to grab a quick photo of how it fits on my big ol' head.

View media item 1410135

From what I seen the Trip Reset Shirts came in Black, White, and Grey they didn't have anything else on display that I can confirm.
Jesus... I bet Neil Young had the most iTune purchases since Monday in a long time.

decided im gonna cop that neil tee for my pops. Showed him it lastnight and he was feeling it alot

Does the NYC store charge tax on items under 100.

Nope

How were the trip shirts selling?

Big NEIL Young fan huh.

Here we go..

A dope piece is just that. Unless the item goes against what you stand for, there is ly any reason not to purchase/wear. Neil tee is flames, which I don't ordinarily say about a photo tee. It just pops for some reason - I think it's his flannel lol

Anyone else with the S cap can comment if their hat gets all wrinkly like the pic Mints posted?

I should point out that I treat my caps as pretty disposable, so it kind of gets tossed around when I'm not wearing it. I also bend the brims. But this was kind of flimsy from day 1.

Big, big fan of Ebbets 8 panels with the soft bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom