Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooked on the mophie as well through the app. Seemed like it lasted longer this time as it took 2 minutes for me to get the "sold out"

burgundy and pink cords
nthat.gif

The amount of people reselling the mophies are ridiculous ... little do they know, more than half these ebay resellers can be talked down to $70-80 leaving them with very little profit to none at all :rolleyes epic fail :lol:

Is supreme allowing multiples of the same item under one card? I just got black and burg cord.

Only thing I was able to cop this morning was the Purple heels shirt... Tried to go back to order but all I got was CC error FML. Anyway heading down to DSM right now to see if they got anything left...

for some reason what mints mints said stuck in my head and I thought Id regret it in the future for whatever reason

The way I look at things is, if you feel like you didn't need it when it comes in you can always pay it forward and let someone have it at retail.

Unless I'm struggling for money, if I want it better to buy now than try to chase it on the various reseller markets.

CORDS are wanted I see..

I wanted a Black one, contemplating on it for I just bought a Black White Castle Hat

Last edited:
The amount of people reselling the mophies are ridiculous ... little do they know, more than half these ebay resellers can be talked down to $70-80 leaving them with very little profit to none at all
eyes.gif
epic fail
laugh.gif
I was just about to ask if anyone caught a deal on the bay for the mophie...gonna try now

I was just about to ask if anyone caught a deal on the bay for the mophie...gonna try now
If you were to resale a Mophie, You should have done it on Week 1 or 2 to get  to most for your buck!

The hype passed for it, being restocked multi times online as well in Stores.

Shout out to whoever disclosed the Morphie Restock .. Was an easy cop.

Thank you and I will rep you later.

The way I look at things is, if you feel like you didn't need it when it comes in you can always pay it forward and let someone have it at retail.

Unless I'm struggling for money, if I want it better to buy now than try to chase it on the various reseller markets.

ya i was thinking if i didnt want it when it comes in, i'll try and oop someone in here

First cop of the season definitely not what I expected. Got me the loc shades lol. They look nice and I'd rather have these then Ray bans. Hope they fit good. Now I just need the Yankee crusher n I'll be set for the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom