Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me as well but you gotta know dat trick! Most people just putting in same info and getting the stiff arm.

Unrelated, but they must have done something to prevent PM's from working since I haven't gotten a real PM notification in weeks...

I've copped plenty multiples with same card and info this season. This definitely wouldn't have worked a year or two ago

I've copped plenty multiples with same card and info this season. This definitely wouldn't have worked a year or two ago
Yeah something is up with their system. Probably why I had that TNF Duffle debacle. Should never have been able to place more than one order, but my single order was turned into 2 automatically... Still pissed that Supreme refused to acknowledge that their site messed up but all's well that ends well.

I know this a longshot. But can anyone point me in the direction of the Rose Bowl football jerseys. I own nothing Supreme, but I do like 5 minutes away form the Rose Bowl itself and thought It would be nice to rock that jersey.

I know this a longshot. But can anyone point me in the direction of the Rose Bowl football jerseys. I own nothing Supreme, but I do like 5 minutes away form the Rose Bowl itself and thought It would be nice to rock that jersey.
i think AT had 1 for sale last week. might be wrong

any SUPLA proxies? need that black backpack.
nerd.gif
they were available last week for a long time

actually mophie brand > any other portable charger. and im sorry, but that sticker job looks terrible
laugh.gif
That sticker job is bad but most people say it can't charge an iPhone to full and you're trying to claim it is the best out there? There's gotta be at least one brand that can charge an iPhone to full capacity and if it does that, I think that makes it a better charger. Afterall, the only thing a mophie does is charge a phone. What else matters besides total charge capacity?

actually mophie brand > any other portable charger. and im sorry, but that sticker job looks terrible :lol:
I thought the same thing. But I have a mophie portable one and the output isn't as great, way better chargers out there if you look into it. And yeah I didn't care about the stickers that was the only way they would stick on without coming off. Oh well.

limiting factor is size, for the keychain. There are plenty of chargers out there with larger capacity but they are generally also... larger

That sticker job is bad but most people say it can't charge an iPhone to full and you're trying to claim it is the best out there? There's gotta be at least one brand that can charge an iPhone to full capacity and if it does that, I think that makes it a better charger. Afterall, the only thing a mophie does is charge a phone. What else matters besides total charge capacity?

mophie makes more than just this one portable charger. They have all different sizes, this is the cheapest/smallest one I believe. I've had quite a few different brand chargers and they've all burned out. I've now had a mophie that chargers up to 8x full iphone charges for a little while and its going strong. It is a brick though

Last edited:
mophie does make some that charge full. This is their reserve designed to be compact and give you enough reserve power to

mophie makes more than just this one portable charger. They have all different sizes, this is the cheapest/smallest one I believe. I've had quite a few different brand chargers and they've all burned out. I've now had a mophie that chargers up to 8x full iphone charges for a little while and its going strong. It is a brick though

I've had my RavPower for over 6 months, charged over 30x at least. still goes strong, gives me at least 5 full charges on my samsung..

mophie is for the beasts.

That particular mophie can't charge an iPhone all the way, but it's the trade off for being as small as it is. You can quickly scale up to find one that will double/triple your battery life, but the price gets expensive quick.

Looking on the mophie site, I'm just realizing (or noticing again) that the Supreme branded one is only 10 bucks more than the comparable mophie product.

I thought I struck out on the morphie earlier. I just checked my email and I got a delivery conformation! #winning

I've had my RavPower for over 6 months, charged over 30x at least. still goes strong, gives me at least 5 full charges on my samsung..

mophie is for the beasts.

i love the train of thought that whatever is popular is just for hypebeasts :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom