Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I just copped one while I was riding the train home from work surprised I got threw via the phone and beat out potential bots

Really shocked how big the duffle is.
Glad I splurged.
But now wifey wants to use it as a diaper bag for when we travel[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Haha and now my mother can be about the preme life. I was going to get her the sunglasses but wasn't really feeling them too much.

Wish I would have purchased the duffle bag. Now I'm on the search or wait to see if it reaches sales.

Glad I doubled on the mophie going to give one to my mother for Mother's Day.
i keed, but seriously, I hope the mophie's gonna be part of a bigger gift.
Stumbled across this on IG. Never seen it before.

Anyone got any info?
nerd.gif
http://wheretoget.it/link/705647 (just google "supreme gold tongue")

Last edited:
I've been staying away from supreme lately to save money for college, but I was lurking and found this for a decent price. It looks fine to me, but I really want a second opinion just to be sure. Can anyone clarify its authenticity?

I've been staying away from supreme lately to save money for college, but I was lurking and found this for a decent price. It looks fine to me, but I really want a second opinion just to be sure. Can anyone clarify its authenticity?
View media item 1525574

View media item 1525576

View media item 1525577

View media item 1525578

View media item 1525579

View media item 1525581

Fugazi. The floating e at the end is a dead giveaway and a common trait for replica box logos. Mainly those union house ones. I'd stay away and report the seller on whatever platform he's selling on

Thought the season was pretty good personally.  What do you want to see in FW?
flannels, beanies, and hopefully some nice subtle outerwear. they murder so many pieces with unnecessary logos

When I see that heels shirt the only person I think can pull it off is Johnny Depp playing Hunter S. Thompson

Dont get the hype on heels shirt...i thought the flamingo shirt from a season or two ago was better and there was zero hype on that...in fact all colors made the sale...

Last edited:
Dont get the hype on heels shirt...i thought the dlamingo shirt from a season or two ago was better and there was zero hype on that...in fact all colors made the sale...
It's better to not even try and understand the hype.  Kids will buy anything nowadays depending on who they see wearing it or who's hyping it up.  Not saying that's the case with the heels shirt, but I definitely agree flamingo >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom