Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got cart jacked on the purple heels shirt at 11

tired.gif

mophie makes more than just this one portable charger. They have all different sizes, this is the cheapest/smallest one I believe. I've had quite a few different brand chargers and they've all burned out. I've now had a mophie that chargers up to 8x full iphone charges for a little while and its going strong. It is a brick though
Ah, ok. So basically you can get bigger ones and it's one of those things where you're paying for a high quality battery that will survive longer than some crappy x-brand.

You just said mophie is horrible though now you're defending it I don't get that

as I said, it was an impulse purchase that will probably end up with me ooping a member on here who didnt get one that really wants one. did I upset you?

Ah, ok. So basically you can get bigger ones and it's one of those things where you're paying for a high quality battery that will survive longer than some crappy x-brand.

yessir

I know this a longshot. But can anyone point me in the direction of the Rose Bowl football jerseys. I own nothing Supreme, but I do like 5 minutes away form the Rose Bowl itself and thought It would be nice to rock that jersey.
Search #supremeforsale on IG. They pop up every single day on there. Just be careful when buying

Would you all say that backpack would be sufficient as a daypack when traveling abroad?

Would you all say that backpack would be sufficient as a daypack when traveling abroad?

I would recommend, i have been using mine every day since I bought it and its very durable, easy to clean and comfortable. There is a mesh back support web which is really nice it helps with air flow so you dont get such a sweaty back.

The bag is made from a ballistic nylon so it will definitely take its hits without you having to worry the fabric will tare or getting snagged.

View media item 1524756
View media item 1524757

Last edited:
I would recommend, i have been using mine every day since I bought it and its very durable, easy to clean and comfortable. There is a mesh back support web which is really nice it helps with air flow so you dont get such a sweaty back.

The bag is made from a ballistic nylon so it will definitely take its hits without worrying the fabric taring or getting snagged.
seinfeld-wink

May have to consider swapping TNF pack for it. 

The black backpack is dope. It doesn't make your bag seem so heavy. The only thing is it attracts a lot of lint so you need like a lint cleaner or use tape every so often.

anybody get the candy sticker in Blue? :nerd: I have an extra red one.

anybody get the candy sticker in Blue? :nerd: I have an extra red one.

Ill have to check but I think I only got red.

On that note did anyone get the disrupt in that pink they used on the grey tee? I have it yellow and black and want to know if it even exists.

Last edited:
Ill have to check but I think I only got red.

On that note did anyone get the disrupt in that pink they used on the grey tee? I have it yellow and black and want to know if it even exists.

Yeah I got the disrupt tee in grey with the pink logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom