Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup had to select items from the front screen, not view all.

Same for me, but I was only copping a backpack and the butterfly knife, so I didnt have to worry about any hyped up items selling out.

I would've been bummed otherwise.

Really tight the site got all ****** up and I couldn't grab the purple hockey top. Only time I've ever missed out.

Should;ve used mobile

welp computer went to ****, grabbed the neil young tee for a friend in white L, struck out on the black which was his first choice

no hockey top for me 
frown.gif

nvr: preme crashed

Last edited:
Actually got 3 smalls today.
Trip reset tee in black
Blue astro hoodie
Loving for supreme tee in grey
Did astro in own order went back for other 2.

11:00 boyz

all cuz i put the wrong expiry date on CC, still swift enough to cop black hockey M

nthat.gif

Last edited:

NOW ON SUPREME IF YOU TRY AND CHECK OUT WITH AN ITEM, IF THAT ITEM IS SOLD OUT IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY CHECK YOU OUT WITH ANOTHER COLORWAY OF THAT SAME ITEM. WATCH OUT FELLAS....
If this is true that is dumb as ****. i buy a certain colorway for a reason...

Got black Neil an white tonal all the first items were sold out cause of the bots couldn't see others

I did get what I really wanted though, which was Teal Shadow Plaid so it wasn't so bad.

Missed out on hockey, got camo duffel, fire extinguisher (game time dumb decision to replace hoodie [emoji]128557[/emoji]), bogo beanie, and butterfly knife.

Anyone have issues with payment not being able to process?
Had the Neil young tee in cart twice and it wouldn't go through

I'm salty, if anyone can help with a Neil tee in L I'd appreciate it

I'm ****kng pissed! Cartjacked on 3/4 items. All I got was a new era. My phone was messing up so I switched then computer witch was error 1 since I usually do ok on the mobile site. Arghhghhhg.

Really wanted classic logo and athletic stripe. Neil would have been cool as an actual fan but I wasn't too stressed over that one. I just can't believe I missed the two shirts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom