Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swapping of colors during checkout has happened for a while on big releases. This is nothing new. I think its more of a system error than anything. Happened to me on Kermits.

the view all feature was super lag...

entered the wrong CC info :smh:

when the dust settled the long sleeve tee I wanted was gone so I aborted mission

Had some site trouble at first. Started to freak out but then I kept calm and checked out real smoooooth @ 11:03
happy.gif
nthat.gif

Grabbed a white Neal, camo bomber, and a ripstop. Site was wonky, but was able to cook with that 11:02 checkout luckily.

Only copped the moth long sleeve in grey.

I'm 6'0, 180 lbs. I don't know if the M or L would be a better fit for me. I have long body.

got the card error trying to checkout on my phone. oh well, already have a morphie...it just not supreme :frown:

Yeah between autofill not working and checkout lagging, I got cartjacked on a few things. Missed the purple hockey top and natural classic logo long sleeve which were two of my favorites. If anyone is parting ways with XLs, hit me up.

Copped white Neil Young, olive camo MA-1, white and black boxers, and black Moth long sleeve. 

would it be worth it to go to SupLA today? missed out on the jersey

not sure what protocol is for the day of the webshop release

I honestly didn't think the Neil young tee would sell out in all colors. I got white tho.

Still wanna know about that fire extinguisher tho...

Swapping of colors during checkout has happened for a while on big releases. This is nothing new. I think its more of a system error than anything. Happened to me on Kermits.
hsppened to me when i was copping the jacket kept putting the blue camo in cart instead of black. thank god i checked the cart before purchasing or sell i would've been 
sick.gif

Ill probably stop by the LA store this weekend while I'm down there and pick up a duffle

Question, I'm worried I didn't have my state selected, I don't recall if it was selected or not. 

I placed the order and got order confirmation.

Even though I got confirmation, is that a guarantee that I did have my state selected? Or would the order still go through even if it wasn't and it just won't ship?

Plz help.

I swear on everything I added one color of an item to my cart; that's what it showed at checkout; but then my receipt says I bought another color. Has this happened to anyone before? What can be done? I left my order number and my story with the Supreme Contact Us link. Is there a shipping warehouse I can call to make sure this is fixed?

I got the black neil young tee, navy kanji, black beanie and camo ripstop. Which color kanji did you guys go for? I was between the navy and red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom