Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
First of all what parka? This is just speculation, but why would they drop a desert camo parka when they already dropped this n3b reagan one last F/W?View media item 1745154

Second, Are you done with your condescending *** trying to enlighten us like you really know? Just stop. We "been copping preme for years" too bro..
Around 2 months ago pics popped up of a fw15 camo parka which no did not have the Reagan on the arm. El-oh-El whatever, people in here sounding like they don't want all of us to eat... and lmao I was done 2 weeks ago when that was posted...

Last edited:
What was lame was you calling the group lame after your shenanigans.

It wasn't lame when you wanted an admin too Oop you turtle dove yeezy boosts for retail.

Was it lame when you harassed him while he was in bed with a flu?

Was it lame when you left the group w the sad excuse of I need a break?

Or was it even lamer when you messaged another admin to let you back in?

So lame that you wanted back in?

Yea,

Group is real lame.

Shout out to the lames who ate on yeezys, SBBs, and chi free of charge

And how lame is it gonna be when we eat of them AJVs?
LOL AT SCOTT LMAO!!! scott i always hated doing business with you anyway. so worked out!

I usually don't like to get in on the bickering that goes on here and there in this thread but... That ether on the last page :rofl:

I need a reply to that

Around 2 months ago pics popped up of a fw15 camo parka which no did not have the Reagan on the arm. El-oh-El whatever, people in here sounding like they don't want all of us to eat... and lmao I was done 2 weeks ago when that was posted...

Ok but pics or it didn't happen? You talking about it but why can't you find said picture(s) of the parka? Slash what does my post have anything to do with not wanting people to eat?

What was lame was you calling the group lame after your shenanigans.

It wasn't lame when you wanted an admin too Oop you turtle dove yeezy boosts for retail.

Was it lame when you harassed him while he was in bed with a flu?

Was it lame when you left the group w the sad excuse of I need a break?

Or was it even lamer when you messaged another admin to let you back in?

So lame that you wanted back in?

Yea,

Group is real lame.

Shout out to the lames who ate on yeezys, SBBs, and chi free of charge

And how lame is it gonna be when we eat of them AJVs?
View media item 1745201

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom