Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As anyone had issues with chrome autofill on Supreme? My phone number will not work anymore. I have tried changing the numbers but can't seem to get it to work again on Supreme.

As anyone had issues with chrome autofill on Supreme? My phone number will not work anymore. I have tried changing the numbers but can't seem to get it to work again on Supreme.
Same thing happened to me, my name and address auto fills, but I had to key in my phone number. Still was able to cop my pair.

Just got my second order shipped. Black and camos both on there way to me. Both same address and my name, just used different cards. I can sleep well now. Thought they were going to cancel my second order.

I'm too lazy to get a new comp. I still use Windows 7 on my pc and my auto fill has never failed me. ¯\_(ツ)_/

Finally got one of my shipping emails. Ordered at 1106 and 1109. Hope no foolery on the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom