Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Gif ^^^   I know that wasn't in a real rap video

Homie Turned into a plane?????   
roll.gif

Sooooo I have a shipping confirmation email for my second pair
When I input the tracking number they gave me
Ups says they can't find the package or tracking may be wrong
Is this something to worry about???

Shipping confirmation does not mean that your item has shipped. All it means is that they've printed a label... once a driver picks it up and scans it, it'll show up in the system.

Shipping confirmation does not mean that your item has shipped. All it means is that they've printed a label... once a driver picks it up and scans it, it'll show up in the system.
Exactly. Shipped emails mean nothing to me.

When the shoes are in my hand, then I know it's real.

Last edited:
Exactly. Shipped emails mean nothing to me.

When the shoes are in my hand, then I know it's real.
Exactly how i feel. We've seen it before with Supreme where shipping email gets sent and the item doesn't actually move.

yall so pessimistic...

Jebbia counts money, and the shipping warehouse employees who are totally unaware of what supreme is ship it.

You think that girl you reach when you call up returns is personally double checking IP's, credit card numbers, and creating each label? Whatever choice Supreme makes to randomize 1 detail to throw off re-sellers in a release is made prior. Nothing different from Toy's R Us shipping process once the order goes through.

unDSed these and wore them to work yesterday, they seemed to have been lucky for me and the guys that helped me grab a couple pairs of the 5s during the 1105 release.  Managed to get 1 camo and 2 whites all in my size, will be trying to trade the 2nd pair of whites for either rainbow racers or OVOs at some point.  I wasn't feeling the black pair of 5s, and i already had these and the black foams (that i have yet to wear).  Glad to see a lot of other people in here were able to get what they wanted on the 5 release.  On to the jordan x supreme tee, then a grey crew box logo sweatshirt and i should be good this season (unless there are other surprises in store).

^^ ha, i did feel like a bit of a billboard wearing those in the office.  Maybe i am getting too old for this stuff...

The strap and 94 on the back are dope but the heel text is just an eyesore to me... maybe it if were just embossed like the Fragment 1s.

agreed, a simple tag like on the lows would have been better for me, but these are still good if the rest of your outfit is low key, which mine typically are.

NOPE, still not normal...

As anyone had issues with chrome autofill on Supreme? My phone number will not work anymore. I have tried changing the numbers but can't seem to get it to work again on Supreme.

Edit your settings and try typing in number with no spaces or dashes etc. I think that is how I fixed mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom