Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he feels responsible for people buying off the restock... he's mentioned it numerous times since
eyes.gif
LMAO

I think he feels responsible for people buying off the restock... he's mentioned it numerous times since :rolleyes

Never said I was responsible. At least I had the decency to drop the link instead of just saying I purchased off the restock. You boys always hating

Never asked for it. All I said was I hope the dude that was talking thrash didn't cop off the restock link I posted.

The "restock link" has never changed, it's was the same url all along.

There was no special restock link.

You would have to be an idiot to not know the link.

Last edited:
Supreme never has special restock links.

The link is what I posted. Original link or not, I posted it so people could cop. I didn't post it so I can be praised. I would of put it on Twitter if I wanted that. All I said was I hope the dude that was trash talking a few days ago didn't cop.

Last edited:
Mayyyyn, page monitor went off while I was on my desktop. Was able to cart on my PC, MacBook and iPhone but was getting the error for already purchasing the shoes off the first drop. Wish I knew I had to switch up the addy a little lol.

Mayyyyn, page monitor went off while I was on my desktop. Was able to cart on my PC, MacBook and iPhone but was getting the error for already purchasing the shoes off the first drop. Wish I knew I had to switch up the addy a little lol.
I switched up my address from Terrace to Ter and it wasn't enough. I then grabbed a different CC but it was too late, if that makes you feel any better hahaha

didn't "need" a "restock" link. so dude def not getting "praised"

The link is what I posted. Original link or not, I posted it so people could cop. I didn't post it so I can be praised. I would of put it on Twitter if I wanted that. All I said was I hope the dude that was trash talking a few days ago didn't cop.

You're talking like you're the only one who noticed the restock.

You didn't want to put it on Twitter? I'm sure there was someone who posted it on Twitter BEFORE you posted in here.

Last edited:
The link is what I posted. Original link or not, I posted it so people could cop.

Exactly! Props to you my man for posting the link for sneakerheads who wanted in on the action and were able to cop. Ignore the hate and keep doing what you're doing bro. The nerve y0...

Never said I was responsible. At least I had the decency to drop the link instead of just saying I purchased off the restock. You boys always hating
So you saying my boy @gescobe has no decency since he mentioned the restock BEFORE you? Dude could have just not posted anything or just text a few people he knew but he put it out there and anyone thats been in this thread for the last month would know what he's talking about. I wasn't hating on you at for your info which is much appreciated by the way but you keep mentioning it so it just feels like you're fishing for praise at this point.

So you saying my boy @gescobe has no decency since he mentioned the restock BEFORE you? Dude could have just not posted anything or just text a few people he knew but he put it out there and anyone thats been in this thread for the last month would know what he's talking about. I wasn't hating on you at for your info which is much appreciated by the way but you keep mentioning it so it just feels like you're fishing for praise at this point.

Well that wasn't my intentions so let's carry on with the thread.

We should all just move on. I subscribed to this thread for updates and information, not grown *** men bickering over trivial things.

Have you ever heard someone tell a joke in a loud crowded room and no one really laughs, probably because it wasn't that funny, but the guy thinks no one heard the joke, so he re tells it like 8 minutes later when the room is kind of quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom