Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayyyyn, page monitor went off while I was on my desktop. Was able to cart on my PC, MacBook and iPhone but was getting the error for already purchasing the shoes off the first drop. Wish I knew I had to switch up the addy a little lol.

What page monitor do you use?

Have you ever heard someone tell a joke in a loud crowded room and no one really laughs, probably because it wasn't that funny, but the guy thinks no one heard the joke, so he re tells it like 8 minutes later when the room is kind of quiet?
roll.gif

So you saying my boy gescobe gescobe has no decency since he mentioned the restock BEFORE you? Dude could have just not posted anything or just text a few people he knew but he put it out there and anyone thats been in this thread for the last month would know what he's talking about. I wasn't hating on you at for your info which is much appreciated by the way but you keep mentioning it so it just feels like you're fishing for praise at this point.

SHOUT OUT @gescobe
 FOR THE RESTOCK INFO. EVERYBODY REP HIM!

Lol I don't care about reps. Just wanted to let people know I got a pair off the restock. I figured everyone had the page monitored anyway. If you have to come to NT for restock info it's probably going to be too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom