Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I have my eye on - probably will only grab one jacket, one long sleeve, 2 caps, Neil tee, and the hoodie is a hug maybe. 

That Champion jersey is dope.

Some nice jackets/sweaters too, too bad these 65° winters won't allow me to rock them.

things that caught my eye the most

overdyed tee

classic logo l/s

sunflower shirt

classic logo hoodie

playboy pendant

imo this season looks pretty great

also does anybody know the approximate price for that playboy pendant 

things that caught my eye the most
overdyed tee
classic logo l/s
sunflower shirt
classic logo hoodie
playboy pendant

imo this season looks pretty great

also does anybody know the approximate price for that playboy pendant 

Pendant will probably in the 200-300 I think Jesus was around that area might be cheaper since it looks smaller

Damn...even I am impressed with their drop.

So is everything dropping on the 26th or only a select few of things that were in the preview?

O yea Im copping that Moth l/s in black 
smokin.gif

Damn...even I am impressed with their drop.

So is everything dropping on the 26th or only a select few of things that were in the preview?

Their first drop usually includes all the tees previewed, new era fitteds, some hoodies, some jerseys, some accessories.. i believe it was about 75 different items. next week will be the online release.. the week after next is when they'll start dropping new items in-store and online.

I know it's probably too early for sizing questions but if that court jacket really drops this week I need to ask. I am 5 9/10, 150 should I go Medium or Large?

Lol I am playing but seriously Neil Young ROCKS. Prepare to have your mind blown, unbelievable artist.

One up dude since you are the only who to post some type of music from him instead saying you couldnt Google him.

I listen to Heart of Gold, Down By The River, After The Gold Rush, and Old Man on the way home from the gym. He is alright to me(will ask pops about him later on today). I seen he won album of the year back in 2011 for Harvest Moon and 

I know it's probably too early for sizing questions but if that court jacket really drops this week I need to ask. I am 5 9/10, 150 should I go Medium or Large?
I say Medium but it depends on your fame to tho

Edit \

Just go with the Medium 

Last edited:
Accessories win again this season, only a few items outside of that I'm feeling.

This is one of the better collections they've done in a few years irregardless of season IMO.

Last edited:
"SF Giant" color way Kanji Fitted
Reflective Pullover in Black
Butterfly Knife
Malcolm X towel and Shorts
Boxers and socks
Emperor Bomber in Black.[emoji]128526[/emoji]
Edit: playboy pendent will probably be $360(like the jesus piece) for those asking.
Ring will probably be the same. The onyx last year was $360 as well if memory serves me correctly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom