Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got $5 on that 
that someone will give me $60 or look nasty?
laugh.gif
O thought we were going to pass it around each week for each SupNT to look fresh for that week and Monday would ship day.....my bad

Yeah, bachanal out for me. Drunken greek parties....and that Divine Tee too? Supreme troll so hard. 

Really though wear what you like. I dig the bachanal tee but I need an excuse to save loot.

What size do you normally wear in jackets? Sounds like you can pull off a med if you want it more fitted. A large on you will probably look like how the medium looks on me. This fits similar to my Supreme corduroy north face jacket I have in a large. Keep in mind the sleeves are Velcro at the opening and I have it tightened. The arms are really big. I could've probably gotten a small.

I know a lot of tall people that rock mediums. The only thing you might have problems with is the length. If you want it more fitted, get medium. If you want it baggy, get large.
Dam thanks bro for the great response.
smile.gif
 It honestly depends on the jackets, but I do know I wear medium in supreme sweaters. Yah I'm probably gonna go with a medium, do not want it to be too baggy. 

Quick questions! box logo prints from 07 or earlier thinner than 2009 or later. I can't seem to remember. Any help would be dope. 

So new mobile app coming for Supreme. 

I am guessing it will be a native app (Iphone first and later Android) this go around.

Was gonna grab a white Neil Young and have to split orders. That mint colorway is looking better though. Not planing to resell anyway, so may go for that instead. 

The reddit overlords say that is an undercover lighter with a sticker. Don't quote me tho.

So new mobile app coming for Supreme. 

I am guessing it will be a native app (Iphone first and later Android) this go around.
It'd be nice to be able to view the preview and everything else on the main page through the app.  Although if it doesn't save CC info, I'm good. 
nerd.gif

Anyone know what that iPhone browser was that autofilled info quickly? A lot of people used it on the last box logo drop

Edit: nvm it was called Mercury browser

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom