Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't see the hype for the court jacket, the pictures I've seen of it outside of Supremes stock photo makes it look cheap and faded in a way, i rather drop $230 or even 400 on something nicer and warmer imo.

if supreme cared so much about the resale instead of copping for personal use then they would make their items more accessible instead of limited.... it would still sell out right since its still supreme
Ehh I don't think that's necessarily true (although I wish it was). The fact that Supreme is limited is a big reason why they sell out instantly. If they made everything easily accessible, people wouldn't be in such a rush to grab it (and resale value wouldn't be so high).

Last edited:
^ thats my point though... since it is limited it will sell out quickly and the item will be highly sought after... so it is inevitable their items will get resold whether they like it or not... either way its great for them because they sell out regardless and it keeps people interested in their brand... so its kinda dumb for them to even put that on their terms and condition page

^ thats my point though... since it is limited it will sell out quickly and the item will be highly sought after... so it is inevitable their items will get resold whether they like it or not... either way its great for them because they sell out regardless and it keeps people interested in their brand... so its kinda dumb for them to even put that on their terms and condition page
Oh ok yea I see what you're sayin. True true

Has anyone else ever bothered to read Supreme's Terms & Conditions page? I know it's meaningless, but I still find it pretty funny:
"You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation."

Yeah there only allowed to resell to Croatian.

New Era Kanji came in today, it fits a little looser than I normally like, but no where near as bad as the goretex from last season.

Also received my first order with no stickers at all, with my Spinach tee and pillcase, which is a lot smaller than I thought it'd be, I guess I'm just used to the ones my granny had.

I'm up to 4 now. One is already inflated and the other 3 I'm hoarding to make for special presents down the line.

Le bane sells out instantly but malcolm x sits?

I don like either but lol

Week weak.

I have respect for Malcolm X and his teachings, but respect doesn't tend to lean towards wanting to wear his image on my torso. It's kind of the same thing with photo tees, while I appreciate the art/music/philosophy/teachings they give, I feel it's more respectful to incorporate their ideas into other facets of my life than my fashion choices.

Le Bain is wearing a work of art that I enjoy and letting other people see it as well.

plus you can't make any LeJokes or LePuns about the Malcolm X hoodie

but man if you still can't cop things i feel sad, #10:59 using 3g internet hotspot with my phone

Same thing here, I go in and out of several courts every day, and while I know most of the security guards, the ones in federal buildings have been particularly jerky lately and I'd hate to have to remove the keychain hide it and pick it up on my way out every where.

Have 7 beach balls.. today's orders finally didn't come with any so guess it's the end 
laugh.gif

wanted butterfly knife, but TSA would give issues.
Check it in your Bag -  don't carry it on..  throw it in your Toiletries Bag 

I had a money clip that had a little knife on it, pretty much small enough to clean your nails with it and the TSA took it

Bastards!

Also received my first order with no stickers at all, with my Spinach tee and pillcase, which is a lot smaller than I thought it'd be, I guess I'm just used to the ones my granny had.
was expecting the same  
laugh.gif
 this fits like my daily vitamin and that's it

I have to say the turquoise is my favorite color from the season so far, it's a 99% cotton 1% poly blend so it kind of has a heathered look to it with the grey showing up just so slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom