Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guessing it's a wrap on the mophie?

i literally slept through that drop 
laugh.gif

Probably, but maybe it's like the Nalgene and they'll restock it at some point down the line during the season.

I know it is early but does anybody think the Warm Up Pants will make it to sale?
I hope so.  I'd like the black ones, but 118 is a lot for a pair of nylon pants.  The fact that the smalls are still sitting is a pretty good indicator that other sizes will as well.

View media item 1433742
Shipment #3/3. T-Shirts. briefs. Red Oxford. Moth sticker.

Checked my tracking and it said that they left the shipment by the floor of my house. When I went home I asked my moms and she said there was no package. Since it snowed today I thought some jerk might've stole my package cause they would come to up to my house to clean the snow. So I go out to clean the snow, and what do you know a white box covered in snow. It was completely camoflauged.

Well at least I got my favorite thing off the list. My moth sticker. Now I can decorate my Mac.

Surf Style top and Kanji came in... Beach balls with both orders but no Neil sticker. Really wanted one since I missed the tee.

Well at least I got my favorite thing off the list. My moth sticker. Now I can decorate my Mac.
lol first thing i did with my moth sticker

Don't think anyone has gotten one - in store only I heard

Weird, I didn't get any when I bought stuff in-store (not that I care for damn stickers anyways :lol:). I did get a beach ball though.

Last edited:
Weird, I didn't get any when I bought stuff in-store (not that I care for damn stickers anyways
laugh.gif
). I did get a beach ball though.
Don't think it's guaranteed there by any means either, sorry if that was misleading - just the only people i've seen with it.

Anyone in NY or LA confirm how many were able to get the rose cord and court jackets? Keep reading they were pretty limited, pretty sure it is BS. Got a friend looking and he didsn't wanna pay 100 and up.  Kinda wish I had the wife try for another color, figured they would restock a few or not be as pricey to scoop if I decided I wanted another. Ragrats lol.

Last edited:

Damn I should have grabbed a court jacket to flip. Didn't think it was worth it.
Me either with the price already drawing complaints. Never under estimate hype. TBH though I am a crappy reseller. I feel like a crook doing it and Im pretty lazy, and if it's something a homie missed I end up ooping it. Karma.

Highest offer I got so far is 430 shipped. Bought it for myself but 430 is tempting.
it would be packed up and ready to go but I don't really the Court jacket, teal is kinda dope though. I remember I got an offer of 450 for my magenta F-1 but I couldn't part with it.

Me either with the price already drawing complaints. Never under estimate hype. TBH though I am a crappy reseller. I feel like a crook doing it and Im pretty lazy, and if it's something a homie missed I end up ooping it. Karma.
I wasn't a fan of resellers until I did it and saw how easy the money can be 
laugh.gif
 you're not forcing anyone to buy anything.

i got a size small teal on the way

should have it tomorrow

copped for myself too

but resell is gonna tempt me to sell it

Court jacket is the number one thing I wanted this season. I have my methods and have had my share of success online, but struck out today. To each their own, but unless I was desperate for cash (in which case I wouldn't be shopping to begin with), the temptations of resale isn't great enough for me to purchase something. Not frowning upon the quick hustle, but simply stating the fact that if I were to purchase it for myself to begin with, I know that most likely I will never be able to buy that item again for retail price if I resell it for more right now. If you really like the jacket, keep it. In a few years, you'll still have it and the value will appreciate. If by then you don't like it, you'll still be able to resell it.

I have to say the turquoise is my favorite color from the season so far, it's a 99% cotton 1% poly blend so it kind of has a heathered look to it with the grey showing up just so slightly.

Agree! Looks really nice especially after seeing some pics you guys posted in here, I regret not getting any tees in turquoise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom