Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, we cannot process your payment. This could be due to your payment being declined by your card issuer.

You have not been charged by Supreme, but in some cases, your bank may still temporarily hold funds in your account, this is only a temporary hold that will usually time out after 48 to 72 hours, depending on your individual credit card issuer.

If you want to re-enter your card details go back and try again.

This is Supreme way of saying you are Not Ready

i was wrong
roll.gif

Black Jesus that Yankee stuff sold out with the quickness
roll.gif

now i have no hope for the UC collab
frown.gif

got a small box royal like i wanted.

Congrats to any 1059 boyz who cooked.

Wish they could've came with some better alternate colors for the hoodie. After refreshing the new page and seeing the Navy was gone. I could've easily got black but ehh. Why not give of a grey?

Had the Navy in cart at 10:59 but f*cking Mercury wouldn't let me accept the terms and conditions. Oh well copped a red Rose Garden 5 Panel and aBlack Curdoroy Crusher so it wasn't a total loss. But going forward won't be using that app... Also Supreme app sucks tried to cop the small box tee and the rose panel but it kept taking to last weeks drop for new items so lost out on that too...

Order 1

Rose keychain

Yankees hoodie navy large

Navy yankees hat

Order 2

Camo camp

White deck

Red pennant

Gray mini box 

copped the athletic L/S on an order then went back for the small box... copped an orange in the wrong size... was scarmbling to ask if id be good if i ordered another one in the right size... i did[emoji]128513[/emoji] gonna call & tell them but am i good?

I think one of the UK dudes said that the "new" tab didn't update over there, so I figured the same would happen to us.

copped the athletic L/S on an order then went back for the small box... copped an orange in the wrong size... was scarmbling to ask if id be good if i ordered another one in the right size... i did[emoji]128513[/emoji] gonna call & tell them but am i good?
Phone number is on first page. If you catch before they ship, they will cancel. Otherwise, store credit for you.

pics of confirmation email 

really hoping we get a good amount restocked like that of the EU site 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom