Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to get around ordering the same item but in a different color? Keeps denying me fuuuuuu

I couldnt decide so...

The Sup app >>>>>> *

Hasnt failed me yet.

It was goofy today though like yall said. The new stuff wouldnt pop up. So I swiped out the app, reloaded it and everything was there.

Grabbed teh camo. Then grabbed the suwoo yanks. Autofill and out real quick

Went back a min later and it looked like everything was still up. That coat 
sick.gif
you can autofill in the app? whaaa, I don't see the option to autofill, I usually use Mercurial browser to do it

Looks like no collab this week. I hope my piece drops this week while I still have some extra dough

Corgi 
Wonder how much that Tyson tee could be acquired for...
Must be gone. Havent heard back. Really shoulda picked up a rose Jersey when prices werent too bad. Over it now though.

I think the way he does it now you send him a price and he accepts or not? Too similar to "offer up" so I inquired what he wants for them, but I would rather not play the price guesing game. 

Last edited:
Corgi 
Must be gone. Havent heard back. Really shoulda picked up a rose Jersey when prices werent too bad. Over it now though.

I think the way he does it now you send him a price and he accepts or not? Too similar to "offer up" so I inquired what he wants for them, but I would rather not play the price guesing game. 
He has preferred clients he always caters to before the random person copping

Won't let me autofill my CC# on the app this season. Still I've typed it manually and haven't struck out yet this season [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom