Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smh supreme just called me and said UPS lost my package 
said they were looking around to replace the item but have nothing in stock, they offered me the white boxers but i said no and to just cancel.
damn almost had the black ones 
Damn that sucks big time. What size did you order?
a size small smh thought i lucked up on that restock friday i was so hype 
roll.gif

appreciate it fellas hopefully they somehow do just appear 

"my seventh order just..."

am i the only that sees these kinda posts & thinks "they spent how much on shipping?" :nerd:

"my seventh order just..."

am i the only that sees these kinda posts & thinks "they spent how much on shipping?" :nerd:

I am very guilty of this, mostly because I'm never swift enough to decide on color choice for multiple items and get out before something is sold out. I always break down the orders into at most 3 items. Unless it's stuff that's just sitting on a Wednesday or during the sale.

I just mentally add $10 to everything.

Interested in how many people actually keep the imperial top after receiving it in the mail. i doubt many can pull that look off

Last edited:
someone was rocking that to a party i went to saturday the one where i said everyone rocked supreme... anyways i thought that shirt looked horrible in person and didnt even know it was supreme but it dont make a difference :smh:

I am very guilty of this, mostly because I'm never swift enough to decide on color choice for multiple items and get out before something is sold out. I always break down the orders into at most 3 items. Unless it's stuff that's just sitting on a Wednesday or during the sale.

I just mentally add $10 to everything.

exactly how I feel... I Rather just mentally add that $10 and order each item by it self so I won't have any worries about out of stock items

If I lived in NY or CA and was hit with tax on my orders, I'd be less likely to order in the same manner that I do now.

If I lived in NY or CA and was hit with tax on my orders, I'd be less likely to order in the same manner that I do now.
felt the same way about paying shipping considering i live about 30 min from SupLA...but im not about that waiting in line life 

would rather try and cop online and if i miss, i miss...not the end of the world

felt the same way about paying shipping considering i live about 30 min from SupLA...but im not about that waiting in line life 

would rather try and cop online and if i miss, i miss...not the end of the world
yeah man i hear ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom