Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, GTS arent that bad but I'm a fan of low profile shoes. Would've preferred a Blazer low or Janoski tho.

Skatenerd here

Maybe seen 1 or 2 skate in these in the 90's. No one really skated in canvas unless they where getting it for free or ballin/sale rack.

90's Nike non sb AF1's, blazers, & tennis classics

Honorable mention Dill in some AM1's and Lava Domes in the early 2000
I guess it's more history on the Nike side of things than specifically manhattan skaters..

In the MADE FOR SKATE book, they talk about how Nike found success in 94 with the GTS,

enough that they tried to enter the skate industry with an ad campaign over the next few years. 

Who better to pull that history into a collab than Supreme?

Last edited:
More like these 
wink.gif

nikeairseinfeld.jpg
nikeseinfeld2.jpg

Came back from new york first time hit supreme and man to be honest if I lived in new York I don't think i would ever get into supreme the hypebeast situation is beyond belief kids wearing 2-3 bape hoodies at a time

One dude killed me he was wearing the 3M reflective orange camo hoodie wit a red Neil Young tee, and the orange camo vans I was just amazed at the scene out there. Where the **** do these 15 year old kids get this loot from if I was mommy or daddy I wouldn't give them **** for the expensive soho area gotta teach kids the worth of a dollar I mean I spend my money on clothing I like even though it's expensive but I have limits these kids don't. Not even trying to hate was just more embarrassed to even wear supreme when I was up north didn't want to be mistaken for one of those kids.

I'm done with my rant

Positive note copped hands hoodie and witch tee

Lemme tell you how cheap that reversible satin bomber jacket is the black one w *** **** on it. I wore it literaily driving two hours total an inside chilis to eat an at the bottom and cuffs of the jacket both have fuzzballs on them an if you even remotely try an pull a string off the jacket ur literailly pulling part of the design out... Stay away from it
Ban this racist

HUH? I DON'T SEE ANYTHING RACIST IN THAT COMMENT. HE JUST SHORTENED THE WORD JAPANESE? THAT'S RACIST?

Came back from new york first time hit supreme and man to be honest if I lived in new York I don't think i would ever get into supreme the hypebeast situation is beyond belief kids wearing 2-3 bape hoodies at a time

One dude killed me he was wearing the 3M reflective orange camo hoodie wit a red Neil Young tee, and the orange camo vans I was just amazed at the scene out there. Where the **** do these 15 year old kids get this loot from if I was mommy or daddy I wouldn't give them **** for the expensive soho area gotta teach kids the worth of a dollar I mean I spend my money on clothing I like even though it's expensive but I have limits these kids don't. Not even trying to hate was just more embarrassed to even wear supreme when I was up north didn't want to be mistaken for one of those kids.

I'm done with my rant

Any more witch tees out in the NYC store?

I'm done with my rant

you see any duffle bags

Every pic I see of witch tee it just looks worse and worse to me
^bogo is much smaller than expected for sure

hype or not pretty excited I was able to grab one, momma raised me on WOO and green is def my favorite color.. (absolutely irrational number of green kicks to pair with) 
nerd.gif

First week back at school using the backpack, and I'm loving it. It holds so much yet stays so compact looking. Gonna be great when I'm living in Manhattan next semester

Reverse flex game strong 
laugh.gif

The backpack is nice. Anyone know of other brands that have backpacks with the rolltop that folds down to protect it from the rain? Really like that feature.

The backpack is nice. Anyone know of other brands that have backpacks with the rolltop that folds down to protect it from the rain? Really like that feature.

Camelback has some backpacks that has the rain covers from under the backpack.

I guess it's more history on the Nike side of things than specifically manhattan skaters..

In the MADE FOR SKATE book, they talk about how Nike found success in 94 with the GTS,

enough that they tried to enter the skate industry with an ad campaign over the next few years. 

Who better to pull that history into a collab than Supreme?
people forget how many times nike tried and failed to enter the skate market. anywho, gts' are cool enough - canvas makes then a no-go skatewise. they are a cool shoe for summer and could eventually become beaters, so can't see myself spending too much

Monarchs are in a league of their own that no other Nike model will ever compare to. Maybe hype wise the GTS can soon be on the Monarch level now with this collab. Make up wise that buttery sole on the Monarchs kill every modern day shoe, a real timeless piece that can't be matched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom