Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This came in today. Fits decent, I'll keep it View media item 1516245
Looks clean 
nthat.gif

all i got this season was the olive pocket tee, black mini box (or w.e its called) beanie, and a black s cord rose snap. patiently waiting for fall winter, this season is wack

all i got this season was the olive pocket tee, black mini box (or w.e its called) beanie, and a black s cord rose snap. patiently waiting for fall winter, this season is wack
Thought the season was pretty good personally.  What do you want to see in FW?

this season was good but everything good i wanted sold out asap :smh: but i still had some good cops but this season was disappointing thus far for missing out on releases

I copped so much stuff this season... Surprisingly. I'm gonna post up all my purchases through Midseason when my order comes in on Monday. I'm interested to see what you guys copped through Midseason as well... Most of the stuff I really liked this season. I thought this season was definitely better than the last 2 seasons in 2014. I'm interested to see the pieces the new creative director starts pushing out though... Not sure if that's F/W '15 or S/S '16 though...

Last edited:
This & the last season have been mad weak.

Haven't bought anything from said seasons.

Last edited:
Peach Disrupt tee came in yesterday, also got the Candy and Disrupt stickers. Love living on the east coast sometimes, Supreme deliveries are always like overnight.
View media item 1516621

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom