Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta get that book but first I need a coffee table 
embarassed.gif
giphy.gif

also i botched and didn't pick up the purple striped long sleeve smh

Also how much do the leopard towels go for now? I see them online for a wide range of prices and i dont really know the value, someone let me know please.

sold easily at RIF for 120. probably around 80-100

How authentic is that site? ^black 5s mad ugly man. Think Ima go with the camo. Wanted the white They look way to similar to regular white black red 5s.

How authentic is that site? ^black 5s mad ugly man. Think Ima go with the camo. Wanted the white They look way to similar to regular white black red 5s.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that sneakerair.ru isn't on the up and up. 

Last edited:
Sorry in advance to anyone that buys those. At least you got a good deal though

Clearly fake to me, the seller commented on the video in extremely broken English also lmao, I don't even know why were talking about it. Sucks to see how many fakes we're going to see on the market though.

Last edited:
What's wrong wit ya'll
They fakes!

The video is some foolio buying from China factory site doing a un-boxing

My point was the fakes look Sooo close to reals yet all these On Feet pics in IG are people wearing fakes

What's wrong wit ya'll
They fakes!

The video is some foolio buying from China factory site doing a un-boxing

My point was the fakes look Sooo close to reals yet all these On Feet pics in IG are people wearing fakes
How do you know they look so close to the real pairs when you dont have a real pair on person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom