Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twist Up 5 Panel - BLK BLU and BURG

TRIPLE B's - I need all three!

Hate how you can't see all the Chenille Arc Tee Color ways with the Letters in the Look Book!

Got me scrambling at 8:01 trying to pick a color!
That Knicks Blu n Orange looks good!

On a side Note Preme has been dropping things that aren't in the Look book this season!
have yet to see something that wasn't in the look book drop besides the collabs…

have yet to see something that wasn't in the look book drop besides the collabs…
Well the Champion Collabs are in the Lookbook but the Script-Hooded Sweatshirts from last drop are not? 
nerd.gif

I actually like the black jacket, banking on it being a relatively easy cop. Also what's retail going to be on the peacoat with the leopard inside?

Last edited:
any one know the price on the shadow plaid zip up? Should be an easy cop since I haven't seen anyone else interested in it lol.

Just got the Air Max 95 Greedy this morning and going to grab the Acronym AF1 later.  So I think I'm going to pass on the Vans.  I'll grab the navy camp and an arc T.  Hope everyone gets what they want.

if that varsity jacket is well over 300 like I heard I wont be copping. may still pick up a tee and maybe to book though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom