Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tried to cop at 11 as usual and nothing came up. Gave up at 1105 since I had to be at work at 11. Strolled in a min later looked at my phone adn saw the notification.

Got cart jacked 5 times lol
Damn a real one didn't cop
No big deal I was more disspointed the shirt didnt drop. If I didnt have work, I def would have stayed on for at least another 5 mins lol

Howd you make out?

Last edited:
Tried to cop at 11 as usual and nothing came up. Gave up at 1105 since I had to be at work at 11. Strolled in a min later looked at my phone adn saw the notification.

Got cart jacked 5 times lol
Bruh, they released at 8:05. I copped at 8:09, got my size and color.

1st pair at 8:09

2nd at 8:11

went for a 3rd but didn't have the 3rd card Autofilled so i fumbled at checkout!

still amazed at how many times I got jacked
mean.gif

is anyone still waiting on shipping notification? I completed my first at 11:05 then my woman came through on the mobile at 11:09

is anyone still waiting on shipping notification? I completed my first at 11:05 then my woman came through on the mobile at 11:09

There's quite a few of us here, I believe. Just be patient, lots of orders to go through today.

No big deal I was more disspointed the shirt didnt drop. If I didnt have work, I def would have stayed on for at least another 5 mins lol

Howd you make out?
Missed out on shoes as well so I guess the shirt will have to do.

No email yet. Fml!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where dey at tho. Probably gonna get shipping confirmation tonight at 4am. Got my camos tho. I'm hyped

Did you grab a pair Lolcomin?
You're always helpful to the Supreme community, also.

Why thank you dear sir, and yeah I grabbed a pair

Howd you make out?
yeah I wish they dropped a photo tee, seemed like it was inevitable. And I copped a pair. Was weird tho

well now thats over and done with

what are some of the items yall are looking forward to for the rest of this season?

Serious question though. Could we purchase another pair tomorrow if they restock possible cancelled orders? Or would they still retain you to 1 limit per customer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom