Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these your acutal pics from the instore? Cause thirsty *** Sneaker News stole the info with the quickness. SMH.
mean.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2015/12/23/i...ke-collaboration-in-the-works-for-early-2016/

EDIT:

Atleast they gave you credit.
laugh.gif
damn they wasted no time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My friend I was picking up the giger hoodie for is aquaintances with a writer at HypeBeast.com

when I got back to my office I told my friend and he shared it with the writer, who then called me and interviewed me real quick asking for permission to share the news, shortly after I got a call from a gentleman who runs sneakernews and I shared the same story.

No harm, no foul from SN

FYI: It's a Red/White Nike SB '94....

the shoe definetly did not have the foamposite material on the heel like like SB94s do. The shoe was 100% a dunk high/jordan.

SideNotes: Lol man, I hope these arent just some lame duck GRs no ones seen yet, I'll have a lot of egg on my face. :lol:

Will supreme do there sale this Thursday or next Thursday please someone let me know so I can set my alarm for there online drop

Nike usually doing Saturday releases does make sense for a Jan 2nd release curious to know what exactly they got up they sleeves...

Is there a drop tomorrow on the app? Sorry my 12 year old is all over this stuff but he's grounded and I want to scoop him some stuff if there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom