Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like quite a bit of the initial high resale prices stems from what the asian market will pay for stuff. They tend to have deeper pockets than your average street kid buying the brand, and the stuff is priced to move for them.

Yeah. I go to school in the city, and I'm pretty much a loner. So I will have Asians come up to me to talk about supreme here and there. They would tell me how, over here for example we were talking about my camo bogo which you can make a profit of 2-300. And he was telling me over there you could make a profit of about 1000. I was like wow that's really insane. But this is China, not Japan. And he was like converting it to USD, but I was just like really no way. He actually left to China, and we speak occasionally. We were going to talk more once he comes back. I was like dude you find a buyer I will become a reseller lol.

And when the initial conversation began, I was straight talking trash about resellers, bots, and all of that because it just screws my chance. And surprisingly he told me every time he wanted and item like the 20th anniversary, he would camp out. Never would he be able to flourish online. And as I'm relatively new to supreme compared to most which I feel (3-4 years now that I have the finances for it) I thought he would be able to cook. Later did I realize when we were parting ways, this was during finals week we met, homie was wearing straight thousand dollar outfit and I thought I was flexing wearing my camo bogo.

Went by SupLA today - The Shelves are sad 
frown.gif

there's Backpack's n Duffels for sale n that's about it - 

I grab a denim-jacquard uzi 5 panel hat in Black

all the workers were sitting around bored.. a couple were skating the bowl upstairs!

Went by SupLA today - The Shelves are sad :frown:

there's Backpack's n Duffels for sale n that's about it - 

I grab a denim-jacquard uzi 5 panel hat in Black

all the workers were sitting around bored.. a couple were skating the bowl upstairs!
ny ain't much bettet. Got so em Geiger stuff and a few decent t shirts, that was about it. Also the leather playboy jackets. Would've been nice if those went on sale too, that price tag is too high

ny ain't much bettet. Got so em Geiger stuff and a few decent t shirts, that was about it. Also the leather playboy jackets. Would've been nice if those went on sale too, that price tag is too high
yea the had some Geiger hoodies and 1 PB jacket hanging

some Ballerina Tee's n Melting Rose Ragland i believe

+1. Only reason I ever watched any of those complex videos.
Coincidentally, we have the same birthday I believe. Still very surprised she like my photo, even more surprised I put something up on IG. I feel like I have so much life in me now.
What's your IG? :nerd:

I ordered the Jordan x Supreme shirt this year and the quality is great on it. They make nice quality clothing IMO
All the Jordan Brand/Sup collab clothing are from Nike's factories, you can tell by the TTS fit.  Definitely one of my favorites. I grabbed a hoodie, shirt, hat and Black & Camo 5's.  

Supreme's stuff usually runs a bit smaller (Mediums are more like Smediums) but still, good quality anyways.  

Last edited:

I ordered the Jordan x Supreme shirt this year and the quality is great on it. They make nice quality clothing IMO

All the Jordan Brand/Sup collab clothing are from Nike's factories, you can tell by the TTS fit.  Definitely one of my favorites. I grabbed a hoodie, shirt, hat and Black & Camo 5's.  

Supreme's stuff usually runs a bit smaller (Mediums are more like Smediums) but still, good quality anyways.  

best fitting supreme tee yet!

my factory store never gets jack.... i agree with the quality on the Jordan X Supreme gear.. definitely came from Nike. Although what else would you expect to have happened?:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom