Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exchanged my camo L for a M recently. Have a black one coming in too. I may do a navy or grey soon if the price is right.

Didnt realize the Jpreme collabo coach jacket was so snugged...usually a M in everything and it fits like a small...need that large!

Good case of everyone being different. I get medium in all jackets and sweaters and coaches jacket fits just right in the M.

Dope shot. How did the backpack hold up? I've been wondering how the would be to take snowboarding

I rode with it for 3 days straight.. Got tons of powder on it.. It holds up well against the snow.

It's not made for snow boarding though lol I got tons of snow trapped in the netting that is part of the back support of the backpack but it all melted out.

The nylon material used is pretty good against the snow it felt a little damp by the end of the day but it wasn't absorbing water, or dripping.

Over all no rips or tears so I would say it held up just as well as any of my north face bags have that I ride with.

I'm hoping the spring season bags are just as nice, I'd like to get a second one so I can use my older one for just snowboarding and travel.

Camos are my fav of that drop, but triple'd up on the Camos?? I see you, g
Yea fam I traded some double ups of Jordan 1s I had for them. First day I held them was like [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. Supreme really impressed me with this collaboration and would like to see in the future Supreme x AJ 2,3,4,6,8,10,11,13

Last edited:
What are camos going for now? Trying to get rid of my size 9 for $400 but no bites yet.
Personally dude give someone a deal because if they can get them for lower why should they come to you. Been seeing pairs go from in between 325-360 shipped. White & blacks command the higher price now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom