Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely want to try for the nylon windbreaker or the ma-1 jacket tomorrow.

-Drew

Previous season? Or tomorrows drop?

I can't make my mind up on what color I want, Im gunnin for either green or blue, but if that grey is that light then shoot this might be the one

sucks that there's nothing i like during this vans drop

those vans suck period.

they shoulda did a sick design or color combos......those things are legit trash af

but people like what they like

Last edited:
does supreme charge the cc right at checkout? or when they ship?

ordered a black backpack on the restock on friday, got order confirmation within an hour. but noticed no funds taken from cc

I was charged when I copped the backpack on the restock, but today was refunded but didn't receive any cancellation emails. No shipping email either. Guess I'm waiting for something.

I was charged when I copped the backpack on the restock, but today was refunded but didn't receive any cancellation emails. No shipping email either. Guess I'm waiting for something.
you werent refunded, after a few days the pending charge is automatically dropped by your charge/bank, the charge will re appear once it ships

I wonder if all the supreme wind breakers fit the same. Can anyone chime in if they fit true to size? Really want that red one.

That check on the snide of the bomber is what sets it off for me... Just unsure of the sizing... Hoping the XL isn't for fatbois

If a xl Nike sweatshirt fits me perfectly, will a supreme sweatshirt in xl feel a bit snug? I asked a similar question earlier but just want to know before I buy the paneled crewneck sweatshirt
Thanks

Edit:
With John Elliot I have to get an xxl cause their sizes run too small. I have big arms, wide chest

Last edited:
If a xl Nike sweatshirt fits me perfectly, will a supreme sweatshirt in xl feel a bit snug? I asked a similar question earlier but just want to know before I buy the paneled crewneck sweatshirt
Thanks

Edit:
With John Elliot I have to get an xxl cause their sizes run too small. I have big arms, wide chest
Well, with JE I would size up just because I like the baggier look.  I'd go with the XL just because after the first wash it will shrink some.  And because size XL will be easier to get lol.

Most pieces I buy L, with the exception of my bogo crewneck i sized up to XL (baggy and loose which I like but I know after I wash it, it'll fit perfectly. basically a size in-between a L and XL which I like for my crewneck)

And I should be a M, but I get L because it hides my belly lol. And like I said, I like the baggier look.

When you say perfectly, I'm assuming like the JE models? I personally size up just because I like the baggier look.  But after you wash it, it will shrink some.

My motion hoody came in and it's a L.  But I wasn't going for a super baggy look so stuck with my regular L size for this hoody.  

I know I didn't answer your question but hope this helps.

they all gucci'd out like the white one
I thought I wasn't going to pass on this drop but looks like I'm going for the black one now. 
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom