Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least you made money off the S cap. I too got the S cap with ease but I have a big head problem and so the hat didn't fit so I gave it to my girl. Then I heard about the skyrocket in resell price and I wanted to sell mine but my girl lost it, RIP.
Nah, your girl heard about the skyrocket in resell price before you did and "lost it".

laugh.gif

My key chain pen thing already rubbed off of the supreme logo. But quality is still A1.

Anyone got an extra carabiner bottom piece they would like to throw me my way :smile: Pms are open.

Negatory friendo. Tryin to get fixed up for this weeks drop.
Thanks for looking out anyway! Cant say im surprised or even disappointed. If that wouldve went through, you already know ordering one of anything for yourself would be a mess. Bots would be eating double what they already are.

Bots will be fixed for this weeks drop. they did pretty much all they can do besides add captcha. its an easy fix.

Edit: already fixed mine.

ALREADY FIXED UP HERE AS WELL :wink:

Thought u blocked me. How the hell did ur proxies get banned on preme last week lol. Reblock me.

General idea what the SupNY store would have in stock this weekend?

My lady is in NYC on a little trip, was gonna ask her to pop in there. Just wanted a camp cap or some more boxers, maybe an accessory

Thanks fellas

Supreme is redirecting me to the UK page. Weird. Good thing I have proxies. My internet is really spotty for some reason as well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom