Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
winded up snatching the 12 :smh: :lol:
If it's too big then I should be able to at least get retail back
Hahaha...fish show (for sure)
Since writing that I carted again, added CC info, then deleted again...not sure how long this willpower will last haha

Hahaha...fish show (for sure)
Since writing that I carted again, added CC info, then deleted again...not sure how long this willpower will last haha
it lasted for me til 12 was the last size :lol:
I'm a sucker for pink kicks

Hahaha...when it comes down to the last pair near my size of something I like, I can talk myself into/self justify anything Hahahaha
yup it caught me :lol:
First pair of clarks, nice to switch up the style and be business casual or streetwear with the joints.

Purchased a Royal duffel bag which I regretted not getting first drop. So much came out that first drop I just couldn't fit it in. I use them to store my unopened supreme gear and this makes number 4.

Last edited:
yup it caught me :lol:
First pair of clarks, nice to switch up the style and be business casual or streetwear with the joints.
Hope they fit okay because they're nice...the crepe soles are super comfortable, and versatile shoe like you were saying (casual/streetwear...and a classic silhouette)....I mean, could Ghostface really be wrong Hahahaha

Last edited:
Yea worst case scenario they'll be big, that I can live in. Shoes that are small on me I don't really wear

Yea worst case scenario they'll be big, that I can live in. Shoes that are small on me I don't really wear
I hear that...I have some atmos gel lyte Vs I love, but pretty sure they're giving me ingrown toenails Hahahaha (damn ASIC 11.5 being 29.0 vs 29.5...super inconsistent too...got me too many times)
Well anyhow, hope they make up for the guy flaking on you earlier, hella despicable

I hear that...I have some atmos gel lyte Vs I love, but pretty sure they're giving me ingrown toenails Hahahaha (damn ASIC 11.5 being 29.0 vs 29.5...super inconsistent too...got me too many times)
Well anyhow, hope they make up for the guy flaking on you earlier, hella despicable
Already worked out. Sold em on ebay for a little over :lol:
And yea they won't be small, too big is my only concern and I'll see in a few days

Anybody cop the Helinox? I'm thaaat close to copping a chair and/or table. Prices don't seem that high compared with eBay and retail. Didn't know they go for a lot. Now if I strike out on racers, might just get the second chair to complete the set lol.

Anybody cop the Helinox? I'm thaaat close to copping a chair and/or table. Prices don't seem that high compared with eBay and retail. Didn't know they go for a lot. Now if I strike out on racers, might just get the second chair to complete the set lol.
I'm honestly surprised they're still available.

Only thing that interest me this drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom