Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iHustle repped for the pics!

damn, to backpack or not to
I'm pretty close to doing the same. Added it to cart twice yesterday and never checked out
laugh.gif
Do it, the pics sold me yesterday and went in store to pick up the red backpack. Saw the duffle too, its fire but had to resist

struck out yesterday on the tonal tee but I'm not trippin its just a pink shirt, but I also received my mint pocket t and damn that **** is fire, also got motion logo stickers with my st ides hat 
pimp.gif

anyone know if supla still has most of the pocket tees or even the tonal ones?

Clicking when you don't realize you left your Bot on n running would be my best guess

Hahah [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

It's possible lol
Im thinking of accidentaly copping table and chair also lol. Copped flyknits today but lowkey ragret it now.
lol watched that movie last night. Stupid channels which cut curse words and scenes though;:smh:

Thats a nice shade.. Damn i shouldve copped. Hows the quality? Just like the other cut&sews?
Yes just like the cut and sews, the quality is really nice
yeah what thickness are they? small box logo/overdyed? or pocket tee?

and to the guy a couple posts above, these are cut and sew.
never had either but if I were to go with a guess they're like the pocket tee, it's not too thick

Im not saying supreme in general is a cut and sew brand and correct me if im wrong but they have cut and sew items from i what i see and have purchased from them
I meant to say that I don't think supreme quality is similar to the usual cut and sew fabric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom