Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part about it is the inside looks warm, but wrong timing, too much other **** dropping

U stay in panama city at all?

I stayed at the decapolis-Radisson in panama city. Dopest hotel bro. Chicks working there were bad af too. And it was super inexpensive.
Ur post just brought back some good memories.

No just flew through there.
Definitely want to spend some time in Panama. My best man in my wedding was from there.

Got back from La last night. Picked up a brick and illegal business hat from supla. Also grabbed a stone island/sup hat from rif and a cdg/sup digi camo button up. Came home to 4 undercover packages too 
pimp.gif

melia is pretty dope... i was there last year the only thing that sucked was all the restaurants werent open and only open during certain days... and you have to pay for top shelf liquor but other than that very dope resort... im going to majestic in december cant wait really... will be rocking a lot of supreme there hopefully the box logo doesnt release when i go... last year the box logo released and the wifi in DR killed my chances :x

Got back from La last night. Picked up a brick and illegal business hat from supla. Also grabbed a stone island/sup hat from rif and a cdg/sup digi camo button up. Came home to 4 undercover packages too :pimp:

Where you live?

melia is pretty dope... i was there last year the only thing that sucked was all the restaurants werent open and only open during certain days... and you have to pay for top shelf liquor but other than that very dope resort... im going to majestic in december cant wait really... will be rocking a lot of supreme there hopefully the box logo doesnt release when i go... last year the box logo released and the wifi in DR killed my chances :x

Been super chill
Cerveza is great. Lots of other drinks on the menu too. Did you stay at the Level Adults only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom