Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my Dolls tee on today. Shirt is really FLAMES. Easily my fav so far i would have to say and it goes perfect with the Clown BS thats going on lol 

got my Dolls tee on today. Shirt is really FLAMES. Easily my fav so far i would have to say and it goes perfect with the Clown BS thats going on lol 
Got mine in yesterday too. Surprised how much more i liked it in person than in pictures. Now just waiting on that pouch to come in 

View media item 2187698
Order came in today. Cool to get a couple extra stickers i wasnt expecting and I only got the white "generation.." sticker last week so i was happy with that.

Tom n Jerry hat is pretty nice and fits way better than the small *** beanie i got from week one last season. The only problem is i dont know which side is the front or back lmaoo help your boy out

Brick is cool in a way. Obv it was more expensive than a regular brick but its just cool and like somebody else said the logo wont rub off lol. My accessory collection is small and just really starting so Im happy to add this to it. Came in with a back corner chipped off but not a big deal at all

Eager to see the prices and what drops for Thursday. If nothing appeals to me, I'll cop what I've been eyeing on the site.

Gotta check IG tomorrow.

Got in my gold logo l/s. The embossing looks really awesome and it's even nicer than I expected. They gave me more boring red bogo stickers though lol.

Last edited:
How dare bring that in here! [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I know it's not supreme but can someone legit check this bape tee.

http://niketalk.com/t/531352/official-bape-thread

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom