Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to expect if anything at all.

After multiple fails I tried copping Heather Sade in medium and got "unable to process" again so I went to cop the Micro stripe shirt in medium. Checkout and get order confirmation, but now I'm looking at my email and bank account and my email confirmation is for a Heather Sade in medium and the charge on my account matches up with the Sade shirt. Super confused and I feel like I might not even get anything tbh. Anyone else have this happen?
I would call the warehouse to verify

Guy in my astronomy class has clean red dunk highs from 03, broke my neck slightly during the test I'm good tho

I don't know what to expect if anything at all.

After multiple fails I tried copping Heather Sade in medium and got "unable to process" again so I went to cop the Micro stripe shirt in medium. Checkout and get order confirmation, but now I'm looking at my email and bank account and my email confirmation is for a Heather Sade in medium and the charge on my account matches up with the Sade shirt. Super confused and I feel like I might not even get anything tbh. Anyone else have this happen?
Lord Jebbia has blessed you with a W

If the Champion collab is whats shown in the preview/lookbook for this season, then dam they dropped the ball on it

Got super frustrated like everyone else, but remained persistent and was able to check out with a pink XL Van Gogh and a black XL Sade.

Very happy. Another one for team manual.

nthat.gif

GHOSTED 
sick.gif
What bot you use?

Not ready to take my L on Sade.

What's the latest possible time I could still get an order confirmation email before being officially [emoji]128123[/emoji]

Just caught an XL navy elephant tee on the restock. Dont give up everyone. Stuff is restocking sporadically as susal.

Not ready to take my L on Sade.

What's the latest possible time I could still get an order confirmation email before being officially [emoji]128123[/emoji]
Were you charged? Ive gotten some pretty late confirmation emails in the past. If theres no charge you most likely got ghosted 

For those that got duplicate order, I've had this happen in the past with the Jordan x Supreme launch.

I got duplicate orders of the t-shirt and the coaches jacket. All were shipped.

I got hit with a triple order today. :smh:

Wanted a Black Sade XL, ended up with a Grey Sade. Got my confirmation e-mail and it says I ordered a Medium? WTF?

For those that got duplicate order, I've had this happen in the past with the Jordan x Supreme launch.

Ive never had a duplicate order cancelled if i got charges and confirmations. They shipped me 7 basketballs 2 seasons ago.

Ive never had a duplicate order cancelled if i got charges and confirmations. They shipped me 7 basketballs 2 seasons ago.

Caleb! I grabbed one from you. Thank you again. Good seeing you in this thread again.:lol:

Caleb! I grabbed one from you. Thank you again. Good seeing you in this thread again.:lol:

Nice!!!

Just caught an XL navy elephant tee on the restock. Dont give up everyone. Stuff is restocking sporadically as susal.
Tried snagging the black one but got a card error.  Is that restocks apps fault or what's the deal with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom