Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waited at the ridiculous line at preme today. Surprised they still had key knife and they still have some of week 1's stickers. No good colors left when I got in. Just the common colors and some of the bad colors for champs, small box and sleeve.

The first time I really started paying attention to supreme.

View media item 2362553
View media item 2362554

Second supreme item I ever bought I think in '04, right after SupLA opened. Maybe '05.
I used to go in there and see stuff hanging in the racks like " I'm not wasting money on that" so I would buy Lakai shirts, or other non-supreme stuff.
Should have horded everything.

View media item 2362555

Last edited:
The first time I really started paying attention to supreme.

View media item 2362553
View media item 2362554

Second supreme item I ever bought I think in '04, right after SupLA opened. Maybe '05.
I used to go in there and see stuff hanging in the racks like " I'm not wasting money on that" so I would buy Lakai shirts, or other non-supreme stuff.
Should have horded everything.

View media item 2362555

Im sure everyone here has had shoulda, coulda, woulda moments

Thinking about how I paid $172 for a champion hoodie today, and that was retail. Someone will pay even more for it probably cause I dont think I can justify keeping this ****. Life is crazy

At least the paisley champion hoodies had something to them, best champ collab

Finally had time to look over the large red arc logo half zip pullover that came in today. Very nice, matches the half zip long sleeve from last season. Only the red bogo sticker and f pres sticker. Wanted the naked chick sticker.

View media item 2362406
What was your first ever preme piece that started it all?
_07b4982_20copy.jpg

My week 1 purchases just reached the crib yesterday. The mocha elephant tee is HUGE smh Large is wayyy too big for me. I need mediums from here on out.

I took a trip to so cal and I remember walking into supreme and walked out with this. Then I went online when I got back home later that night and everything was sold out.

R720x0.q80

Last edited:
I took a trip to so cal and I remember walking into supreme and walked out with this. Then I went online when I got back home later that night and everything was sold out.

http://img1.daumcdn.net/thumb/R720x0.q80/?scode=mtistory&fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile25.uf.tistory.com%2Fimage%2F115FD3224C8A78A5036974[/quote]

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom