Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
18299991_1881676285408089_3183154413736820736_n.jpg

does anyone know why UPS does not allow you to change delivery to hold at a UPS location (even with My UPS logged in) on Supreme packages?? Its strange.

does anyone know why UPS does not allow you to change delivery to hold at a UPS location (even with My UPS logged in) on Supreme packages?? Its strange.

they do , call them and tell them you wanna "will call" a package , give em the tracking number , and they'll allow you to pick it up js bring your ID .

Last edited:
they do , call them and tell them you wanna "will call" a package , give em the tracking number , and they'll allow you to pick it up js bring your ID .

will they do it if the package is supposed to be delivered tomorrow?

Sender restriction.
But sometimes My UPS lets you pick block of time or just leave around house.

Edit:

Really? UPS has told me no Will Call.

Last edited:

I've been using Will Call for most of this season. I just call Preme when tracking shows movement and they notify UPS. They just hold my packages at the main UPS hub instead of my preferred UPS Store.

will they do it if the package is supposed to be delivered tomorrow?

yeah they will long as the package is at the hub and it isn't closed you can go pick it up .

maybe because of your area or above stated "sender restriction" which has never happened to me before but even if thts the case like bro said call supreme let em know to notify ups to hold your package and it's a done dotta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom