Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't realize what you spent, until after the the Conf emails come in!! 
mean.gif

just bought a $80 towel

Wasn't really paying attention to this drop but I would hav tried for a green tank top..oh well

JEEEEZ. went in straight for a Navy pullover, card declined. Red, declined as well.

Just wanted this for the cool summer nights.

oh well.

You don't realize what you spent, until after the the Conf emails come in!! :smh:

just bought a $80 towel

You need to just put your card on a hold. I like the 666 stuff. I want/need a beach towel. Going to Hawaii soon.

I just bought my kids some beach towels and they were like 12-18$ each and I thought that was excessive. Lol.

Checkered Vans went fast.
Carted at refresh, solved captcha and sold out.
Not even sure what happened.

Pullover shipped. This season has been so good to me. Coleman Mini Bike is the last level boss for me. If I can grab that I beat the game.

Champion Pull over tts?

I'd say its pretty typical/normal sizing according to the measurements. Just measure a good fitting pullover you already have (if you have one) and compare the measurements that Supreme provides you on whatever piece you are buying. It would eliminate how does this fit or I hope its not too small or big when you get it. Its LITERALLY that simple.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I can't believe that some guy on eBay got the vans a month ago and sold them for $57. I wonder if he got them from an outlet store.

That was the time to grab them lol.
I got 1 and linked the thread, but I'm not sure if anyone copped lol. I remember something similar happened a couple years back with a north face drop and people copped bandana gloves for less than retail.

Wasn't feeling this drop at all, but got the one item I wanted (Red Supreme Metallic Hat) easily with everyone chasing the Champion stuff and 666 shoes. 

I guess that is the silver lining of these recent meh drops: Little in the way of a clear must-cop item spreads out what people are going for and makes it a bit easier to get what you want. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom