Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this weekend gonna be interesting

south coast plaza tomorrow

rodeo and fairfax sunday

lets see whats up 

man Ny aint gettinga  lv pop up this is a dang shame
Blame the mix of NY fu**bois, NY resellers and general losers that line up for every drop, littering, smoking weed and generally acting the fool.

Supreme got denied by 2 Community boards but I wouldn't be surprised if someone eventually approves them in another part of the City...maybe even Brooklyn

Cooked Navy Orgy tee, wanted black, cart jacked, happy anyway
nthat.gif

grabbed a 3 pack of black tees and a GFY heather grey. Normally woulda went black but aint like the yellow lettering

Got my Purple Mirage and went for teal on the Rights tee. That little girl looks super familiar need to research where I recognize her from.

card kept getting declined on the mirage tee all colors, but tried to checkout with a grey colorway and got the "was got removed from cart" message....welp

Was going to try for the Mirage and Orgy tees...didn't feel in my gut like I really wanted them...wound up copping these that I've had my eye on from another site for cheaper than those two tees would've cost:

Now I have something to hype up my lemonade this summer
laugh.gif

Black Orgy and White Super Supreme + Orgy Magnet and 3 Pack of Black Tees for myself.

Wife got the pink Punany Tee lol

Nice to end the season on a relaxed drop lol :smile:

Shirts were stupid, but picked-up White Camp & Olive Chrome hats. That olive base with a subtle hit of red was a must...

wasn't paying attention to the time and checked the site when i got the push notification on my phone 10 minutes ago

probably wouldn't have copped anything that was sold out by then but would maybe be tempted on the hat w/ the mesh front panel cause it's a poly blend material...i would want to remove the mesh panel though

if anyone gets one and tries to remove it post it on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom