Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, makes sense why I got card decline on pale yellow bee and purple mirage tees. Was able to grab them in different colors though. 

Got mirage tee (red) and off the bar (black) but forgot to switch the size from small.... if anyone needs a small lmk

They blocked me again and gave me 20 captcha's.  I was still able to get through for a few pieces.  I hope they remove my IP ban during the off season.

They blocked me again and gave me 20 captcha's.  I was still able to get through for a few pieces.  I hope they remove my IP ban during the off season.
Do you get 'ERR_SOCKET_NOT_CONNECTED' as the error when trying to get in?

I'm late and this was my first ever supreme drop. Was hot I picked the wrong shirt. I got the know your rights which is what I wanted but thought I got the super supremeshirt but got the one with lady spreading her legs in back (white tee large) oop for retail if anyone wants

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!  That is exactly what I get, it's horrible.  How did you know?  I get through it but I have to wait a bit and keep refreshing.
​- Use your phone with auto-complete off of wifi if you're home IP is blocked on your pc.

- Take your laptop to somewhere with good free wifi.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!  That is exactly what I get, it's horrible.  How did you know?  I get through it but I have to wait a bit and keep refreshing.
Bc I get the same exact thing lol...**** is infuriating. Last few times I just used restocks or the app, but the app has beat me with captcha too many times. 

Bc I get the same exact thing lol...**** is infuriating. Last few times I just used restocks or the app, but the app has beat me with captcha too many times. 

It sucks but what did you do to get ip banned? I heard during the off season, they wipe everything clear. So I hope next season we are good to go. Restocks with phone data works but I prefer using my desktop with Chrome.

So atm im in Tokyo. And I've been hearing that the LV collab pop up shop is happening this Friday. Anyone have an idea of what's coming out? Really tempted to take a shot

Was gonna grab a couple of tees but slept theu another one lol

If anybody has any extra XLs hit me

Goes for any Preme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom