Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Hermes collab would be hilarious, not only for the price but also the sheer number of hypebeasts who would have no idea what that brand is. They'd all pronounce it like it rhymes with "herpes".

The moment I hear "first come first served" this is what I picture. Lines in NYC are unlike lines in other cities. If a group of 5 thugs cut in line, no one is saying ****. Multiply that by many groups of friends, who all think they are entitled to get the goods first because they haven't worked a real job and need the money, and you have a disaster on your hands.
​When we got married I thought I was a baller and was doing well for my age. Got married in Vegas because half of our friends were in Austin, half in Philadelphia.

Went into the LV Hermes store and bought the guys Hermes ties and my wife an enamel bracelet, never felt so much rape leaving a store.

Bought a few more bracelets for my wife over the years, but the purses are on such a different plane of spending. Even if money was no object, I think it would be very hard to justify the price of their leather goods........

Last edited:
saw on facebook post. the LV reps came out to the line and said no event on Friday. RIP. people were waiting since yesterday Morning.

​When we got married I thought I was a baller and was doing well for my age. Got married in Vegas because half of our friends were in Austin, half in Philadelphia.

Went into the LV Hermes store and bought the guys Hermes ties and my wife an enamel bracelet, never felt so much rape leaving a store.

Bought a few more bracelets for my wife over the years, but the purses are on such a different plane of spending. Even if money was no object, I think it would be very hard to justify the price of their leather goods........
Those Hermes leather Berkin bags are like $50K...the people getting those look at this Supreme x LV collab and say, "Aw, that's cute."

My parents got me a tie as a birthday present once and I was like, "I wanted a video game, but gee thanks for the tie that's got little chickens on it." Then they told me it was an Hermes tie and it was expensive and I instantly felt like such a jerk.  In my defense, I was a little kid and wasn't exactly hanging out with French hypebeasts that were saying, "BRO! YOU GOT THE CHICKEN TIE! RESELL GONNA BE LIT, MONSIEUR!"

Last edited:
giving armbands/tickets to first in lines,(+put barriers and secu) and kicking out everyone else would have made it possible. 

And i thought Kaws was the worst release...lol

saw on facebook post. the LV reps came out to the line and said no event on Friday. RIP. people were waiting since yesterday Morning.

Legit only reason they cancelled is because these reseller losers decided to line up on their own 5 days in advance. Serves them right.

houston cancelled.
WESTIN HOTEL CANCEL SZN 
laugh.gif

Legit only reason they cancelled is because these reseller losers decided to line up on their own 5 days in advance. Serves them right.
do you honestly think LV cares about resellers?

In Paris, Asians are paying people to buy them stuff in the stores (because of limitation) and it's all resale in their countries. 

They are used to it and don't f... care about them. 

Also lining up doesn't always mean resell. 

I lined up in LA to just buy 2 or 3 things. And got F up by LV. 

Those Hermes leather Berkin bags are like $50K...the people getting those look at this Supreme x LV collab and say, "Aw, that's cute."

My parents got me a tie as a birthday present once and I was like, "I wanted a video game, but gee thanks for the tie that's got little chickens on it." Then they told me it was an Hermes tie and it was expensive and I instantly felt like such a jerk.  In my defense, I was a little kid and wasn't exactly hanging out with French hypebeasts that were saying, "BRO! YOU GOT THE CHICKEN TIE! RESELL GONNA BE LIT, MONSIEUR!"
LOL

I have no idea where mine is...

I think it's ridiculous pricing and my main business is super high end watches lol

do you honestly think LV cares about resellers?
In Paris, Asians are paying people to buy them stuff in the stores (because of limitation) and it's all resale in their countries. 
They are used to it and don't f... care about them. 
Also lining up doesn't always mean resell. 
I lined up in LA to just buy 2 or 3 things. And got F up by LV. 

Resellers are the only ones lining up 5 days in advance....LV doesn't care about resellers, but obviously they care about people lining up on their own 5 days in advance, which is why they cancelled almost every location....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom