Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LV.png
[/QUOTE]
yes it is . . . Just spoke to my rep =(

What isn't sold out is the question

How are yall ordering?

I'm from Long Island NY.( idk if that helps)

My Mother Buys a lot of LV so shes a VIP member @ the Americana Mall Manhasset -

I was able to put in order last week.

Steps To Get it if you're a none VIP-

Go to Flagship store. Ask if they can place an order for you. Tell them what you're looking to buy. The person i worked with knows my family so it made things easy for me . She called me and i went in to make my list of 10 items (1 items )

Once that happened LV in Huston called me , and they told me that my AMAX will be chraged . They confirmed my order sizes and colors , and i accepted the charges .

Got an email an hour later and the charges came after.

Might be able to put in second order. . . .

Last edited:
I'm from Long Island NY.( idk if that helps)

My Mother Buys a lot of LV so shes a VIP member @ the Americana Mall Manhasset -

I was able to put in order last week.

Steps To Get it if you're a none VIP-

Go to Flagship store. Ask if they can place an order for you. Tell them what you're looking to buy. The person i worked with knows my family so it made things easy for me . She called me and i went in to make my list of 10 items (1 items )

Once that happened LV in Huston called me , and they told me that my AMAX will be chraged . They confirmed my order sizes and colors , and i accepted the charges .

Got an email an hour later and the charges came after.

Might be able to put in second order. . . .

Nice. Can you you ask them to call me after you place your second order? :wink:

Picked up both red and white terry hand towels since I missed out during the season. Paid close to retail for them.

After watching that video, I must say

I really do like how much easier it is to post media from different platforms now

yall...

i found my wdywt pics back in 2012 when I was a freshman in college lmao. back when i used to participate in wdywt back on the hypebeast forum and wore supreme. i regret selling these pieces for real. its honestly crazy how much resale goes up for now.

one of my favorite pieces from supreme ever.. the mont blanc hoodie was just too fire.

2m5mbn8.jpg

2mriaa0.jpg

2h5lkps.jpg

zklj6b.jpg

cant forget my kaws one 8)

mjbdqb.jpg

Man Im hating that I cant get any pieces.... Just wanted the organizer and arc logo crewneck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom