Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6237.JPG

If you mean email notifications mine started going to the junk mail folder.

Nah in the browser, it would flash in the lower right hand corner if new messages were present while on the page.

Also, not getting any email notifications either...

Nah in the browser, it would flash in the lower right hand corner if new messages were present while on the page.

Now there is a little number in the upper right corner next to your avatar image. That shows the collective new posts across all of your subscribed threads throughout Niketalk.

Now there is a little number in the upper right corner next to your avatar image. That shows the collective new posts across all of your subscribed threads throughout Niketalk.

Yeah saw that, but it doesn't update until you navigate off the page. The real time update was nice... would just leave the page open. Really helps for some random releases.

Yeah saw that, but it doesn't update until you navigate off the page. The real time update was nice... would just leave the page open. Really helps for some random releases.

Ah just saw that. Yeah, that will indeed be missed on hyped drops that are time-sensitive (all of them).

gotta edit your alerts

i was getting dozens, i got cleared that up asap

but yeah, the page notification on the bottom was clutch

Ah just saw that. Yeah, that will indeed be missed on hyped drops that are time-sensitive (all of them).

gotta edit your alerts

i was getting dozens, i got cleared that up asap

but yeah, the page notification on the bottom was clutch

Yup I just leave the page open while I'm working. If the notification catches my eye, I see what's going on. Got a ton of random Adidas releases that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom