Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not going to Lafayette tomorrow..ill just test my luck next week..shouldn't be buying **** I don't need either

Weather is supposed to be nice in NYC this weekend.... No way I'm gonna sniff the inside of the store :frown:

Looking to start a network with NTers that do the whole SUPREME is life thing. I got proxies that are locked and loaded, PM me if you go hard like that.

sometimes I can't remember which color shirts I ordered for the small box logos and the pocket tees in the past..I get them mixed up..risking ordering the same color again..I should write a list lol

Last edited:
Won't they still be on numbered people by then?

Dude that posted about the tees gone was most likely at SUP today..and the tees are gone..but yes they are still dealing with the ppl who were on the list from yesterday

I was the first group to go in this morning. Got in about 10:20am. Only thing I saw sold out was NaS shirts (I grabbed the last white, and I saw the last green & brown on the hanger being sold) and the blood deck. Everything else was still in stock.

Any pics of the other colors of the DNA tee. Just wonder if the graphic is the same color on all.

my brother secured the money sack and shovel.. two less items to worry about next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom