Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the security guys from strip club/ club industry. I've yet to ask them to let me in. There's certain cards you just don't play easily. You wait until it's perfect time

I remember one of the guards bragging about taking bribes at the Palace grand opening they are not above it. They are just being watched. You know what kudos to supreme for not having security like Palace.

I remember one of the guards bragging about taking bribes at the Palace grand opening they are not above it. They are just being watched. You know what kudos to supreme for not having security like Palace.

I just mentioned Palace LMAO

The lines at palace get rowdy? Really?
Grand opening was horrible people were just flat out paying off security to cut the line. A lot of exclusives dropped so people were cutting(looping) the line on top of people bribing the security it as bad.

Word - I don't own any..was gonn stop by when I was at stadium goods but I was really pressed for time

I like that NYC vibe for the Winter.. Got to get a flat out there this Winter and talk a bunch of crap to the townies... like

'AY Put a battery in ya' back and bust a dipset and catch a ride with a yella' boy, and if ya' aint got a yella' boy call an UBA!'

U can tell who watch NYC on TV vs who is actually in NYC streets.

Dudes think it's a real life dipset or ruff Ryder's video in NYC

god, that palace line was terrible. I waited 6 hours that day. Security guards came up to me asking for bribes lol. Unique Hype dudes owned the line.

Attachments

• IMG_5471.PNG
    IMG_5471.PNG
    267.1 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom