Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't get your point. how will resellers order 10 similar shirts and deliver it to a UPS access point when your billing and shipping address needs to be the same.

it's still impossible to get multiple items even with UPS access point option available.
exactly, resellers have cards tied to different addresses. addresses of friends, family, etc. and instead of having to pick them all up from separate address just have them all routed to an access point for one simple pick up.

it's not impossible to get multiple items, and even less impossible a couple years back before they implemented this.

Missed signup this a.m., shouldn't have tried anyway or I would've been terribly tempted to buy things I don't want/need. :lol:
Btw, just got shipping confirmation email from sup, for my tnf tee that was delivered Friday. :wink:

So for last week's drop, I logged on to my work computer and got routed to the London site. Checked my coworker's laptop and the same thing popped up for them too. Any way to work around this? I'm guessing it's our VPN but not 100% sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom