Oldest Siblings Check In

I'm 19 and he's 14 years old.
I'm an upcoming Junior in College and he's an upcoming Freshmen in High School.

Sometimes I wish I was the younger one so that I had an older sibling to help guide me and give me pointers in life..
I try to craft my brother into a greater person everyday, whether it be female advice or advice with what to do in his future and the steps he needs to take.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by Physicx

you bastards

you made people like me feel like %**#
smh.gif
laugh.gif
But we also busted heads for you, taught you invaluable life lessons, and gave you your style.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Hell yeah. Be grateful!
I'm 22, sister is 20, and my brother is 16.

Originally Posted by xcrskim

I'm 19 and he's 14 years old.
I'm an upcoming Junior in College and he's an upcoming Freshmen in High School.

Sometimes I wish I was the younger one so that I had an older sibling to help guide me and give me pointers in life..
I try to craft my brother into a greater person everyday, whether it be female advice or advice with what to do in his future and the steps he needs to take.
I completely agree!

I'm 21, sister is 14, gonna be 15 in september and brother just turned 13 about 2 weeks ago.

Its scary how big they are, both are like 5'9"+. Like what the hell do they eat?
I also find them hilarious. They're just funny, can't really explain, but they crack me up.

man my sister just graduated this past weekend i'm 22 she's 18. Although everybody says she has grown up a lot and matured I swear looking at her makesme think 18 is too young to make adult decisions.
by the way AmberElise04.....that isn't you in your avy is it???

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

I'm 21, sister is 14, gonna be 15 in september and brother just turned 13 about 2 weeks ago.

Its scary how big they are, both are like 5'9"+. Like what the hell do they eat?
I also find them hilarious. They're just funny, can't really explain, but they crack me up.
what do you expect??? you're a giant yourself aren't you?

im the middle child. i like going back into the old photo album and look at each other to see how much we have grown. I want to know how its gonna be like forus in 10 years. Oldest is like 21, 2nd 18, me 17, brother 16, and lil sis is about 14. I dont care but i beat the #!@$ out of my brother to toughen him up.He's to shy and wont open up. He can stand up for himself so its all good. Funny how me and him would play sports together it was fun while it last.

Oldest of 3...I'll be 18 in Tuesday, middle brother is 11, and youngest is 2 on the 29th.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

what do you expect??? you're a giant yourself aren't you?
laugh.gif
bahah yeah true. but we have different dads. my dad is6'5", their dad is maybe 6'1".
even though we're half siblings, we grew up in the same household, so it doesnt even matter

I'm 19 and my two brothers are 16 and 12. It's weird because I remember my youngest brother being so bad when he was younger. Beating up kids he had aproblem with.

I'm 28 and my sister will be 22 in September. It is strange watching her become an adult only because she can make her own decisions now.

Me and my bro are 1 1/2 years apart. Sometimes its tough to be the older one because I always feel like I have to set a good example.

Back
Top Bottom