Olive 9s holiday 2024

jacksodk jacksodk i wouldn’t put it past them to do some goofy ish like that. They should have never released them in the first place and just gave us the OGs, which would then make room for a charcoal release for the 2024 Holiday releases.

What’s everyone’s top 10 IXs? Here’s mine:
1) Powder Blue
2) Chicago/Space Jam
3) Flint French Blue
4) Olive
5) Charcoal
6) JBC Low
7) Cool Grey
8 Mango Low
9) Gym Red
10) University Blue
I’d have to go:

1.) Charcoal
2.) Bred Patent (I’m sorry they’re too clean)
3.) Flint
4.) Olive
5.) Cool Grey
6.) Space Jam
7.) Flint
8.) Fire Red
9.) Gym Red
10.) Anthracite

Glad I didn’t waste my time/money on those Olive concord monstrosities and shame on JB for pushing those out in the first place knowing they were going to release these. I know from a business standpoint it made sense but they’re lame for that.

Anyway, I’m off the soap box and I’m in for a pair of these. 2024 is looking good for sneakers I can’t even lie. I have nine legit pick ups lined up for next year already.

You didn't have to buy them, and what was so wrong with them? monstrosities? Much less them being an overseas release. Some of you dudes need to find other hobbies other than kicks.

You didn't have to buy them, and what was so wrong with them? monstrosities? Much less them being an overseas release. Some of you dudes need to find other hobbies other than kicks.

Dude just say that you didn’t find them to be that bad and move on lol. You want people to find other hobbies because their opinion hurts your feelings? YOU find another hobby 😂

I remember clowning a kid down the street in ‘94 who had these because kids are jerks and I was a moron, only to buy them in ‘02 and dye them…. Only to regret it immediately. I’m beyond ready for any and every original colorway 9 in this updated mold.

Would also love some cool grays.

With 39’s and all other 9’s dropping, they should give us a version of svsm pe 9’s

IMG_4025.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom